My favorite part of being a software developer is building systems that solve problems. Through my professional experiences and projects, I’ve learned that solving problems requires user-centered design, innovative thinking, and clear objectives. Each of these skills allow me to focus all my efforts on the end goal without compromising design quality.
Big or small, I seek to solve problems that have an impact. I have…
- Developed cloud-related features for Amazon AWS Kinesis
- Developed malware analysis and aggregation tools at GTRI CIPHER
- Founded and lead The Hive, the nations largest student-run electronics makerspace
- Designed and created software for airborne vehicles at EuroAvionics
- Researched machine learning classification methods to identify nanoscale barcodes
- Completed my Bachelors and Masters in Computer Engineering at Georgia Tech
Outside of work, I enjoy stargazing, reading, and watching anime.
Interested in working with me? Send an email